If you have successfully applied for the online registration for police constable recruitment 2020 these are the following instructions you need to follow
According to a statement released by the Police Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, on Thursday evening, the physical and credentials screening for the recruitment program will begin on August 24 and end on September 6, 2020.
The statement said that physical screening is for those who have earlier completed the online registration exercise.
Requirement for the 2020 physical/credential screening are as follows.
Olevel (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), certificate of origin, birth certificate, declaration of age, two white flat files, recent passport photograph, printout of application submission confirmation page, duly complete guarantor form, white T-shirt and shorts, wear a face marks.
Time for the physical/credential screening exercise is from 9am-6pm daily, venue will be announced by the respect states/FCT command.
Applicant will be screen in their state of origin, the recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation.
Applicant are advice to ware a facemask and observe social distance.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group