Lagos State Health Service Commission has announced the commencement of recruitment exercise for medical professionals into General Hospitals across the State with the opening of a recruitment portal: Jobs.lagosstate .gov.ng for interested applicants on Wednesday, 15th July, 2020.
According to a release issued by the Commission today, the decision to fill the vacant positions in the 27 General Hospitals across the State followed the approval granted by the State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu to increase the staff strength of medical personnel in the hospitals.
According to the Commission, “Some of the vacant positions for employment opportunities include that of Medical Consultants, Medical and Dental Officers, Pharmacists, Nursing Officers, Pharmacy Technicians, Dental Therapists and Dental Technicians”.
While noting that the recruitment portal: Jobs.lagosstate .gov.ng will only be accessible for three weeks from 12 noon on Wednesday, July 15, 2020, to 12 noon on Wednesday, August 5, 2020, the Commission emphasised that it would not entertain or welcome submission of forms in its office in view of the COVID-19 protocols.
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers
- Massive Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Graduates and Experience.