Lagos State Health Service Commission has announced the commencement of recruitment exercise for medical professionals into General Hospitals across the State with the opening of a recruitment portal: Jobs.lagosstate .gov.ng for interested applicants on Wednesday, 15th July, 2020.
According to a release issued by the Commission today, the decision to fill the vacant positions in the 27 General Hospitals across the State followed the approval granted by the State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu to increase the staff strength of medical personnel in the hospitals.
According to the Commission, “Some of the vacant positions for employment opportunities include that of Medical Consultants, Medical and Dental Officers, Pharmacists, Nursing Officers, Pharmacy Technicians, Dental Therapists and Dental Technicians”.
While noting that the recruitment portal: Jobs.lagosstate .gov.ng will only be accessible for three weeks from 12 noon on Wednesday, July 15, 2020, to 12 noon on Wednesday, August 5, 2020, the Commission emphasised that it would not entertain or welcome submission of forms in its office in view of the COVID-19 protocols.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health