How To Block Hackers From Hacking Your Facebook, Whatsapp Account & Bank Accounts
GO TO YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SETTINGS, CLICK ON IT, SCROLL DOWN TO SECURITY, CLICK ON IT, SCROLL TO SECURITY & LOGIN, SCROLL TO USE TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION, CLICK ON IT, FILL IN THE INFORMATION, A CODE WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER, SAVE THE CODE, NEVER REVEAL THE CODE TO ANYONE.
CLICK ON THE 3 DOTS AT THE RIGHT HAND CORNER SIDE OF YOUR WHATSAPP ACCOUNT, CLICK ON IT, SCROLL DOWN TO SETTINGS,CLICK ON IT, SCROLL DOWN TO ACCOUNT,CLICK ON IT, SCROLL DOWN TO TWO STEP VERIFICATION, CLICK ON IT, SCROLL DOWN TO ACTIVATE, YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO GIVE YOUR SECRET CODE. NEVER REVEAL YOUR CODE TO ANYBODY.
3. MOBILE BANKING
IF YOU DO MOBILE BANKING from your phone, there is need to put a PIN on your SIM, otherwise your account can be wipe clean anytime you lose your phone or your phone is stolen. The process to do is very simple but if ignored can cost your all Your life savings.
For those who don’t know about it yet, just follow this simple steps to protect hacking of Your bank account through SIM THEFT.
1. Go to SETTINGS in Your phone.
2. Go to SECURITY & LOCATION under SETTINGS
3. Go to SIM CARD LOCK.
4. Click on LOCK SIM CARD.
5. Enter Your mobile network default SIM CARD PIN.
For MTN users it is “00000”. For AIRTEL users it is “1111”.
For 9mobile users it is “0000”
For GLO users, it is “0000”
6. After entering the MOBILE NETWORK DEFAULT PIN, under it You will see ” CHANGE SIM PIN”, click on it to change to Your unique 4 digit pin,
7. Confirm Your unique 4 digit pin by entering it again & YOU ARE DONE👍
So anytime You “On” Your phone You will be prompted to enter Your SIM CARD PIN just as You will be prompted to enter Your phone lock PIN or Draw Your PATTERN each time You “START” (ON) Your phone.
With the ACTIVATION OF SIM LOCK on Your phone, Your money can never be withdrawn from Your bank account through your SIM because Your SIM will be useless in their hands since it is blocked and You will not be under tension to go and block or retrieve Your stolen SIM.
Please kindly share this information with Your loved ones because the rate of phone theft these days are alarming as they (phone thieves) are not just after the phone but SIM CARDS linked to Your bank account.
NB: WITH THE INFORMATION, YOU ACCOUNTS ARE WELL SECURED AND SAVED FROM HACKERS AND SCAMMERS, THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Recruitment for General Manager (GM) – 4 Openings
- 2020 Massive Recruitment for Customer Service Officers at Patricia Technologies Limited
- Teaching Vacancies at West Mills British School (WMS), Lagos
- KPMG Nigeria 2020/2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Latest Job Vacancies at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- See Photos: This Is A Deeply Disturbing Post, Please Don’t Read If You Don’t Have A Strong Heart
- Heavy Rainfall: 28 States In Danger Of Flood, NEMA Warns
- Former NDDC Boss Recount Ordeal, Says Akpabio’s ‘Oath Of Secrecy’ Would Have Sent Her To Prison
- I Did Not Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Uzodinma — Wike
- Gov Ortom Tackles President Buhari Over Herdsmen In Benue
Share this post with your Friends on