How Truthful is this?: Buhari Says No Fraud in Election Victory
Nigeria’s president yesterday defended his sweeping win of a second time period as free and truthful and appealed to a “common love of country” as his high challenger vowed to go to court with allegations of fraud.
President Muhammadu Buhari was declared the clear winner by almost four million votes as residents of Africa’s largest democracy gave him one other probability to sort out gaping corruption, widespread insecurity and an financial system limping again from a uncommon recession.
While many pissed off Nigerians had mentioned they needed to provide somebody new a attempt, Buhari, a former army dictator, profited from his upright popularity in an oil-rich nation weary of politicians enriching themselves.
Top opposition candidate Atiku Abubakar, a billionaire former vp who made marketing campaign guarantees to “make Nigeria work again,” shortly rejected the results of what he referred to as a “sham election.”
As many Nigerians woke up to the win together with the morning prayer, Buhari informed colleagues he was “deeply humbled.” He regretted the lack of dozens of lives in “mindless” election-related violence.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
- BREAKING!! Nigeria To Go On Total Lockdown Till November 2020 (Read Details)
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
Share this post with your Friends on