Two Huawei employees who despatched a message from the Chinese telecom company’s Twitter account using an iPhone machine have been punished, a memo says.
The tweet, posted on New Year’s Day, wished followers a “Happy 2019” whereas displaying “via Twitter for iPhone”.
Chinese companies have been making an attempt to steer employees in the direction of Huawei merchandise and away from US rival Apple.
Last yr, Huawei overtook Apple throughout the number of handsets shipped worldwide, making it second solely to Samsung.
On Friday, a report by Reuters info firm – citing an interior agency memo – said that the Huawei workers involved throughout the Twitter blunder had been demoted and will be receiving decreased salaries.
The new yr message was shortly far from Huawei’s official Twitter feed nevertheless was shared by clients of the social media web site.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021