Human rights activist and founding father of Behind Bars Initiative, Prince Gwashinum Emefiele, via #RetrieveChinwe has rescued a 15years old bride in Ozubulu, Anambra State whose marriage pictures and movies to one Izuchukwu Igwilo, flooded the web just a few days in the past.
Contrary to stories attempting to exonerate Izuchukwu, he’s 56years old and battling a well being problem and never 25years as reported.
According to him, the Anambra state Commissioner for Women Affairs who additionally hails from Ozubulu has promised to take duty for the welfare of the 15yrs old Chinwe and her 6 months old son.
“When I mentioned I’ll retrieve her again, you needn’t doubt me. I wasn’t joking. No matter what it takes, I’ll be sure she would not spend this weekend in Ozubulu,” Emefiele posted by way of his Facebook web page after returning the bride value paid on Chinwe.
While interviewing the mom of the kid bride, she mentioned her daughter is of age to marry as a result of she too married Chinwe’s father on the age of 13years.
Emefiele urged the ministry of ladies and kids affairs to research deeply as there’s extra to unravel within the marriage association.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager