The President of the Human Rights Watch and Youths Empowerment, Ambassador Agim Godwin Apple, appoints Helen Archibong as Akwa’Ibom state coordinator of the Foundation.
He advised the Newly appointed Coordinator to discharge her duty diligently in order to achieve the goals of the Foundation.
Helen Archibong, who is known for her charitable activities in the state, said she “dedicate this appointment to God and Humanity as she promised never to leave behind the ethics of the organisation in all circumstances”.
“I give glory to God for my recognition by the international body”, she said.
The appointment takes immediate effect.
Deputy Director I Media/Publicity
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting