Hushpuppi and Woodberry Nigerian socialites have been arrested over COVID-19 wire fraud in Dubai.
Hushpuppi and Woodberry are reported to be under the custody of Interpol in the Asian City for a $35 million fraud for ventilator over the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
READ ALSO : Popular Nigerian Slay Queen And Alleged Serial Debtor, Teju Pretty Disgraced By A Cloth Vendor Over 45K
Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo took to her Twitter page to announce it.
See The Stagge…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/hushpuppi-and-woodberry-arrested-for-covid19-wire-fraud-in-dubai.html?feed_id=22134&_unique_id=5ee0962a2159c
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group