Hushpuppi and Woodberry Nigerian socialites have been arrested over COVID-19 wire fraud in Dubai.
Hushpuppi and Woodberry are reported to be under the custody of Interpol in the Asian City for a $35 million fraud for ventilator over the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
READ ALSO : Popular Nigerian Slay Queen And Alleged Serial Debtor, Teju Pretty Disgraced By A Cloth Vendor Over 45K
Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo took to her Twitter page to announce it.
See The Stagge…
Get Full Details at : https://ejesgist.com/hushpuppi-and-woodberry-arrested-for-covid19-wire-fraud-in-dubai.html?feed_id=22134&_unique_id=5ee0962a2159c
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021