Reacting to the All Progressives Congress, APC’s proposed probe of some Peoples Democratic Party leaders over their links to arrested fraudster Ramon Abbas popularly known as Hushpuppi, Dino Melaye has reacted.
APC’s Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena has said Atiku Abubakar, former PDP’s Presidential candidate, Bukola Saraki; ex-Senate President and PDP National Leader, former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; and ex-Kogi West Senator, Dino Melaye should be probed over their association with Hushpuppi.
Reacting to this, Dino Melaye took to his Twitter to express his thoughts on the EFCC’s probe.
“I will not glorify a religiously lunatic character nor the caretaker party(APC) with a response on Hushpuppy. SDM,” he captioned a recent photo he shared on his social media pages.
It would be recalled that in a statement Nabena signed, he urged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC and the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) to investigate the connection between PDP chieftains and Hushpuppi.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line