President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that he isn’t acknowledged to be a generous explicit particular person.
He acknowledged this whereas receiving a delegation of members of Buhari Support Group Centre (BSGC) on the State House, Abuja, Thursday.
Buhari, who spoke on the forthcoming National Honours Award, acknowledged the intention of the administration was to “leave a better country for our children, and for coming generations,” and those who partake in such nationwide effort may very well be duly rewarded with National Honours.
“Many people are qualified for such honors. We are looking at it, and we will appreciate the contributions of such people,” Buhari acknowledged.
He recommended members of BSGC, who’ve made immense non-public sacrifices to assist him since he joined partisan politics, together with that they did so out of private conviction, “because I’m not known to be a very generous person.”
The President added: “What you are doing can’t be materially compensated. You are doing it out of conviction, at the expense of your pockets, and it is God that will reward you.”
Speaking, Director General of BSGC, Umaru Dembo, acknowledged the group had sensitized Nigerians on the need to get their voter enjoying playing cards, maintain them safe, “and voting the right candidates during elections.”
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021