The outgoing Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has sought the order of the Federal High Court in Abuja to restrain EFCC from arresting him/investigating projects carried out by him and members of his family after May 29th.
Rochas Okorocha of Imo State in a suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/474/19 and FHC/ABJ/CS/475/19 and filed before the Federal High Court in Abuja, prayed the honorable court to restrain EFCC and other agencies from harrassing, intimidating and arresting him and his family members.
He further accused the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole and other leaders of the party of instigating the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and other law enforcement agencies to harass, arrest and detain him, Uloma Rochas, Uju Rochas, Uchechi Rochas, Ahamefula Rochas, Amen Rochas, Amamchi Rochas, Uzoma Anwukah and Uche Nwosu.
#IfeanyiCyMedia #IfeanyiCyBlog #EventCoverage #EventPlanner #EventManager © Ifeanyicy.com
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )