Kanye West has said he felt ‘magnetic attraction’ when he first met his wife Kim Kardashian West over a decade ago.
The couple who have been married for five years with four children sat down for a new interview for E! True Hollywood Story.
In the interview, the rapper recalled what it was like when they met each other for the first time.
He said: ‘Any time I was around her and I saw her, it was magnetic attraction to this force of energy. She was good, pure, happy, loving, brave, courageous, strong,’ according to E! News.
Kim, 38, and Kanye, 42, first met in 2002 when the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star was married to her first husband Damon Thomas. While they were friends at that time, Kim later went on to marry Kris Humphries from 2011 to 2013.
It was after the marriage crashed, Kim and Kanye kicked off their relationship.
Speaking on meeting Kanye for the first time, Kim said: ‘I met Kanye in 2002. He would ask everyone who I was, and they always said like ‘Oh, she has a boyfriend’. We just always kept on connecting and coming into each other’s lives. Then, he invited me to Paris to his fashion show, and that’s when it happened. That’s when we started our relationship. And I was like ‘S**t, why didn’t this happen sooner?’It was just right.’
The couple who got married in 2014, have four children – North, aged six, Saint, aged three, Chicago, 20 months, and Psalm, four months – together,
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst