Former President Goodluck Jonathan has debunked a web-based publication which claimed that he has give up the People’s Democratic Party and retired from lively politics.
Speaking by a statement issued by his Media Adviser, Mr Ikechukwu Eze on Sunday, Goodluck Jonathan described the information as faux saying it’s a “calculated attempt to rubbish the elder statesman”, as he has no cause to give up the People’s Democratic Party or retire from politics for now.
“The PDP gave Jonathan the platform to function Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and ultimately President of Nigeria. Jonathan has no cause right now to resign his membership of the platform.
“Those who derive pleasure in spreading faux info had higher occupy themselves with extra productive endeavours which might be clearly extra related to nation constructing.
“Obviously, it is a fabrication borne out of mischief because the publishers of the faux story claimed that the previous President made the statement whereas being interviewed by the Nigeria News Agency(NAN).
“There is absolutely no way the former President could have spoken to a non-existent news agency, as none in the country goes by that name,” the statement said.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021