Former President Goodluck Jonathan has debunked a web-based publication which claimed that he has give up the People’s Democratic Party and retired from lively politics.
Speaking by a statement issued by his Media Adviser, Mr Ikechukwu Eze on Sunday, Goodluck Jonathan described the information as faux saying it’s a “calculated attempt to rubbish the elder statesman”, as he has no cause to give up the People’s Democratic Party or retire from politics for now.
“The PDP gave Jonathan the platform to function Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and ultimately President of Nigeria. Jonathan has no cause right now to resign his membership of the platform.
“Those who derive pleasure in spreading faux info had higher occupy themselves with extra productive endeavours which might be clearly extra related to nation constructing.
“Obviously, it is a fabrication borne out of mischief because the publishers of the faux story claimed that the previous President made the statement whereas being interviewed by the Nigeria News Agency(NAN).
“There is absolutely no way the former President could have spoken to a non-existent news agency, as none in the country goes by that name,” the statement said.
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- SHOCKING!! Dogara Directs Immediate Release of Arrested Looters of His Residence
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Orders Full Reopening of All Markets
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Leading E-Commerce Retail and Distribution Company
- Current Job Vacancies at Fan Milk Plc
- Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions ]
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment ( Food concept Recruitment 2020 )