I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Quit Politics – Goodluck Jonathan
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has debunked a web-based publication which claimed that he has give up the People’s Democratic Party and retired from lively politics.
Speaking by a statement issued by his Media Adviser, Mr Ikechukwu Eze on Sunday, Goodluck Jonathan described the information as faux saying it’s a “calculated attempt to rubbish the elder statesman”, as he has no cause to give up the People’s Democratic Party or retire from politics for now.
“The PDP gave Jonathan the platform to function Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and ultimately President of Nigeria. Jonathan has no cause right now to resign his membership of the platform.
“Those who derive pleasure in spreading faux info had higher occupy themselves with extra productive endeavours which might be clearly extra related to nation constructing.
“Obviously, it is a fabrication borne out of mischief because the publishers of the faux story claimed that the previous President made the statement whereas being interviewed by the Nigeria News Agency(NAN).
“There is absolutely no way the former President could have spoken to a non-existent news agency, as none in the country goes by that name,” the statement said.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
- SHOCKING!! Hushpuppi Was A Gay, Had Male Intercourse With Woodberry – Kemi (Photo)
- ₦300 Million: God Knows That I Did Not Purchase Any Abuja House For My Son – Malami
- JUST IN!! See Why Hushpuppi May Never Go To Prison
Share this post with your Friends on