Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro, has reacted to the new song by music star, Paul Okoye aka RudeBoy, titled Audio Money, which prominently featured her busted ”fake-it-till-you-make-it” scandal.
Blessing said she is glad she inspired the song that preaches against living a fake life.
In her words ;
Glad I inspired the song.
The song is titled Audio , meaning fake .
The song is about people who live fake life to oppress others and make you feel like you are not doing well for yourself.
This young girl as you can see in the video went to snap pictures in someone’s house and claimed it was her own and got embarrassed and humiliated.
Do not run faster than your shadow
Take life easy
One step at a time . Success is success anytime you attain it you will be celebrated.
You are doing ok for yourself
Instagram is just a social entertainment..
My name is Okoro Blessing
Am glad to be an inspiration to the world .
Las las we go still build the mansion ?.
Just reason with me, say if I no get today I go get an tomorrow
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst