I sneak out from my house at midnight to monitor security situation in Oyo — Makinde
The Oyo State Governor, Engr Seyi Makinde on Saturday revealed that he regularly sneaks out at midnight to monitor the security situation in the state.
Makinde said this while featuring in his quarterly media chat with the residents of the state hosted by the state-owned media outlet, Broadcasting Corporation of Oyo State (BCOS) in Ibadan, the state capital.
He reiterated his commitment to the security of the state, noting that this was the first time the pacesetter state would record the lowest crime rate in festive season.
According to him, this was due to his investment in the security sector.
Makinde furthered that part of his duties at midnight is to check the efficiency of the sanitation officials in the state.
He explained that there would be new sanitation system in the state before the end of the first quarter of 2020.
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group