I Spent Almost N40 Million On You, Gave You A Range Rover — Jude Okoye Finally Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations
CEO of Northside Entertainment, Jude Okoye, has responded to the allegations made by singer, Cynthia Morgan, now known as Madrina.
The elder brother of Peter and Paul Okoye of the defunct R&B group, P-Square, denied the allegations during an Instagram Live chat with blogger, Tunde Ednut, on Sunday.
“I spent almost N40 million on you. Have I ever gone to court to gain an injunction against you?. Abeg when you tell people what I did to you. Did you tell them I gave you a Range Rover, Did you tell them I gave you a house? Did you tell people how many shows you don do behind my back?”
Cynthia had earlier revealed that she had lost access to her social media accounts and the use of her former stage name at the expiration of her contract with her former label, Northside Entertainment, owned by Jude Okoye.
Jude’s brother, Peter, had earlier confirmed Cynthia’s allegation and revealed that he had offered her a contract which she rejected.
“My dear C Morgan, The decision I made 3yrs ago was never about the firm, money, or power! It was for my freedom! Sad you rejected the contract I gave u. Just because they made you see me like the bad egg. I pray you understand that God has a purpose for everything. Never give up,” he tweeted.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line