I started dating at 14, got married at 18 – Blogger, Okoro Blessing
Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro has managed to get back on her feet after the epic embarrasment she suffered in the month of MAY following her ‘New House’ stunt, where she was called out for claiming to own a house that doesnt belong to her. (Read HERE and HERE)
In this new interview with Daddy Freeze, she spoke about her early beginings, how she started dating and met her husband when she was 14.
In her words; ‘I started dating when I was 14, the guy i was dating turned out to be my husband who i got married to when I was 18. He was 10-years older than me’.
When asked if they were having sex at that time, she said, ‘yes we were. I loved him’.
You know when we say I was 14, we were under ages, but we were exposed. Back then i used to lie about my age too because i was exposed and looked bigger than my age. So we dated abnd got married even though my parents didn’t want the marriage because they felt I was still very young.
She also revealed that she’s now in a relationship but didn’t reveal further details.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group