I was used and dumped — Orji Kalu broke down in tears
Former Abia State Governor, Orji Kalu , who was sentenced to 12 years in prison for fraud , was seen asking prison warders, “ where are you taking us to?” After his sentencing .
Kalu , who is the Senate Chief Whip also begged the prison warders not to handcuff him in public .
The former governor , who appeared shaken , said, “ Where are you taking us to now ? Please don’ t handcuff me . I will follow you .”
Kalu ’s associate , Udeogu , was sentenced to 10 years in prison while the company which was used in perpetrating the fraud , Slok Limited , was ordered to be wound up by Justice Idris Mohammed .
Meanwhile, Kalu expressed disappointment on the court verdicts saying “I feel used” as uncontrollable tears kept running down his cheeks,
- Recent Vacancies at Glyde Lubricants Limited
- Employment Opportunities in a Leading Real Estate and Construction Company
- Latest Recruitment in a Top Class Private Hospital
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Job Vacancies at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Senior Associate – Capital Markets Accounting Advisory at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Career Opportunities at FHON Consulting