Controversial Senator, Dino Melaye says he will be governor of Kogi State in November when the governorship poll will hold.
Melaye, representing Kogi West in the Senate had recently declared his ambition to vie for the governorship seat of Kogi under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
He must first of all overcome the hurdles of the party’s primary election to emerge as its candidate.
The lawmaker has intensified campaign with lots of posters and jingles on display on Twitter and Instagram, as well as showcased his achievements in Kogi State.
Melaye has also at several times disparage the incumbent Governor, Yahaya Bello of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
His campaign slogan is “Kogi Koya.”
“I will be Governor of Kogi State by the special Grace of God,” he said on his Instagram page on Sunday.
He added that “knowing yourself is the very foundation of all wisdom.”
The 45-year old senator was born on January 1, 1974 and bagged a degree at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group