The drama between political activist and journalist Kemi Olunloyo and the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is not ending anytime soon.
In her latest attack on Friday, Olunloyo has vowed to do everything possible to see that Biafra doesn’t come to pass.
“Over my dead body, Biafra will never emerge, never ever in my lifetime, she vowed in a Twitter video.
IPOB — led by its leader, Nnamdi Kanu — is trying to secede from Nigeria, which it has called a zoo, accusing its leaders of marginalising the South-Eastern part of the country.
Kemi Olunloyo (L) and Nnamdi Kanu (R)
Olunloyo, from Oyo state, recently lost her Twitter ‘blue tick’ allegedly due to false news reports she tweeted about the IPOB leader.
She had tweeted about the possibility of Kanu having passed away in Italy, leaving many IPOB members in distress after her message.
However, she is claiming now that the Twitter verification removal was her handiwork, saying it can return if she wants it back. By the way, according to her, many Nigerians know her account, which is the main purpose of the blue tick, so a non-verification doesn’t hurt much.
“I continue to pepper IPOB on Facebook. Imagine they say Twitter took away my Verification because I abused Nnamdi Kanu. Thank God for my pinned Tweet. I removed the Verification all of you want and I can get it back. It’s only to separate authentic accounts. NIGERIANS know me now,” she wrote.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021