The New NYSC DG, Brig.-Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim, has stated that he is ready to sacrifice his life to ensure that no corps member dies during the service year.
Ibrahim made this known on Wednesday during a visit to the staff and corps members at the NYSC Zonal Office in Akure.
The new NYSC DG also told corps members to keep be securuty conscious and to keeo themselves abreast of what was happening in their environment.
The DG also urged the corps members to take advantage of the entrepreneurial programmes put in place by the scheme instead of going on frivolous travels.
“I will prefer to die than losing a corps member. Keep yourself abreast of what is happening in your country, and make a difference as a corps member
“I want to rejig our skills acquisition programme. If you take it seriously, we have partners that are ready to lend you money. I am very passionate about the scheme and my corps members.
“I came for a youth programme, so I decided to visit you my ‘children’. What will you be remembered for when you leave this place? Try as much as possible to keep your records clean,”
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company