I will report Bello, Smart, others to ICC — Dino Melaye
The lawmaker representing Kogi west senatorial district, Senator Dino Melaye has described the senatorial rerun and gubernatorial elections held on Saturday, November 16th in Kogi state as a civil war and not an election.
Dino who contested in the Kogi west senatorial rerun election under the platform of People’s Democratic Party which was declared inconclusive by INEC disclosed that 16 lives were lost during the election.
He further added that he would report Yahaya Bello, Smart Adeyemi, Sunday Faleke and others to the international community and then proceed to Hague.
“What we had in Kogi is no election, what we had was a civil war that has claimed 16 lives so far. I will report Bello, Smart Adeyemi, Taofik, Speaker Kolawole, and Sunday Faleke to the international community and then proceed to Hague. This I promise,” Melaye tweeted.
He also alleged that the total registered voters for Okene LGA were 118,543 and that the PVCs collected were 48,065, saying that INEC announced that APC scored 112,764 votes, which exceeded PVCs collected with 64,543 votes.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group