Senior Advocate Of Nigeria and Human Rights lawyer, Femi Falana has known as on the defeated People’s Democratic Party’s candidate within the simply concluded presidential election, Atiku Abubakar to let go of the concept of going to court as his possibilities to win may be very slim.
Speaking on Channels TV as a visitor on Hard Copy on Friday instructed correspondents throughout interview that it might have been shocking if Atiku had truly gained the election as his emergence as PDP’s flagbearer had a number of unfavorable implications.
He stated: “I’d have been shocked if Atiku had gained. Atiku’s emergence has unfavorable implications. He must defend many unfavorable feedback by Obasanjo.
“He is under investigation by the United States Government. He never came out to deny the representation that he will enrich his friends. Atiku was going to sell the NNPC to his friends.”
When requested if Atiku had any likelihood to upturn Buhari’s victory in court, Falana responded by saying, “Atiku’s chances in court are very tough.” He ought to let go of the concept.
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Massive Recruitment 2021 for Graduates
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 ( Frsc Recruitment Portal 2021 Latest Updates )
- Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sun Metal Industries Limited
- Legal Entity and Capital Planning Manager at Citibank Nigeria LimitedBy