Senior Advocate Of Nigeria and Human Rights lawyer, Femi Falana has known as on the defeated People’s Democratic Party’s candidate within the simply concluded presidential election, Atiku Abubakar to let go of the concept of going to court as his possibilities to win may be very slim.
Speaking on Channels TV as a visitor on Hard Copy on Friday instructed correspondents throughout interview that it might have been shocking if Atiku had truly gained the election as his emergence as PDP’s flagbearer had a number of unfavorable implications.
He stated: “I’d have been shocked if Atiku had gained. Atiku’s emergence has unfavorable implications. He must defend many unfavorable feedback by Obasanjo.
“He is under investigation by the United States Government. He never came out to deny the representation that he will enrich his friends. Atiku was going to sell the NNPC to his friends.”
When requested if Atiku had any likelihood to upturn Buhari’s victory in court, Falana responded by saying, “Atiku’s chances in court are very tough.” He ought to let go of the concept.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line