Juliet Ibrahim’s ex-husband, Kwadwo Safo Jnr. has debunked the actress’ claim of their first meeting being at a strip club.
In an interview with Bola Ray on the mystery question segment of Starr Chat, the businessman said their first meeting was through a friend.
“We met through a friend. We didn’t meet at a strip club, that claim is not true” he said.
When asked to pick his favourite Ghanaian actress, the CEO of Kantanka Automobile said he will always choose Jackie Appiah over his ex-wife.
“I’ll go for Jackie Appiah because she is a good actress. I like the way she acts, she is really good, I will choose her any day” he said.
Juliet Ibrahim and Kwadwo Safo’s marriage ended in 2014 on grounds of infidelity. They have a son together.
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line