Iâll choose Jackie Appiah over Juliet any day – Juliet Ibrahim’s ex-husband, Kwadwo Safo Jnr says
Juliet Ibrahim’s ex-husband, Kwadwo Safo Jnr. has debunked the actress’ claim of their first meeting being at a strip club.
In an interview with Bola Ray on the mystery question segment of Starr Chat, the businessman said their first meeting was through a friend.
“We met through a friend. We didn’t meet at a strip club, that claim is not true” he said.
When asked to pick his favourite Ghanaian actress, the CEO of Kantanka Automobile said he will always choose Jackie Appiah over his ex-wife.
“I’ll go for Jackie Appiah because she is a good actress. I like the way she acts, she is really good, I will choose her any day” he said.
Juliet Ibrahim and Kwadwo Safo’s marriage ended in 2014 on grounds of infidelity. They have a son together.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on