The founder and overseer of Prophetic Latter Glory Ministries International, Rev. Lucy Natasha has reacted to the controversy surrounding the acquisition of private jets by preachers by revealing why she bought hers.
Rev. Lucy told a local magazine that the Kingdom of God needs money and speed to reach the current generation. She also shared her belief of Jesus buying a private jet if he was still preaching in modern age.
The Kenyan Preacher also lambasted those that make it a big deal when a pastor acquires a private jet but fails to do same when a politician does same.
“I don’t know why people make it a big deal when a preacher gets a private jet and they don’t do the same when a politician does the same. The Kingdom of God needs money and speed if we are to reach out fully to this generation… I trust that if Jesus was preaching during these days, he would be using such facilities,” she said.
She also revealed that owning a private jet has given her an opportunity to preach in more than 50 countries.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group