If You Haven’t Slept In The Hospital From January Till Now – Tell God Something From Your Innermost Heart
Being grateful to God is the key to many more good tidings from the maker himself.
For real if you haven’t been hospitalized this year so far, you need to be extremely grateful to God in the best manner you can.
With all the problem merry-go-rounding the world most of us here are still blessed not to have any reason to even use a day in the sickbed while some people are staying up to a month.
Mehn, If I’m chanced to see God right now, I will give him a very big hug and show enormous gratitude to him.
If You Haven’t Slept In The Hospital From January Till Now – Tell God Something from your innermost heart
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- JUST IN!! PDP Crisis Continues In Cross River As NWC Postponed Congress
- BREAKING!! Aisha Buhari Seriously Sick, Secretly Flown To Saudi Arabia For Treatment
- JUST IN!! Attorney-General of The Federation Orders IG of Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers
- Omini Warns INEC Chairman Mammud, We Will Not Allow Buhari, Oshiomhle To Rig Edo Elections
- All You Need To Know About SS3 ‘Benefit Boys’ Who Resumed School With iPhone 11 And Benz
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on