Cross-River State Commissioner for Health and Head of the Cross-River State #COVID19 Response Task Force, Dr. Betta Edu, has been awarded the Medical Expert of the Year sponsored by Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award and endorsed by African Union ECOSOCC.
She emerged the winner after several days of election on social media handles and emails across the states in Nigeria. She became chosen among other nominees who also successfully passed through the selection process. The other nominees include Prof. Shamsideen Ogun, Dr Azubuike Onyebuchi, Dr. Odoh Iyke and Dr. Ngozi Onyia.
Her contribution to the world-class health condition in Cross-Rivers and beyond compensated her with the award. She has so much involved her contribution not only in the reform of universal health sector but also in the tackling of COVID-19 pandemic in Cross-Rivers State.
The health commissioner, who is also a National Chairperson for Nigeria Health Commissioners’ Forum took part in the newly inagurated RMNCAEH+N (Reproductive Maternal, Newborn, Child, Adolescent and Elderly Health Plus Nutrition) charged with the responsibility of providing solutions to health challenges and maintainance of nutritional balance among the women, children, adolescents and elderly ones.
The award event has been announced to hold on December 10 at Sheraton Hotel and Towers at Abuja.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager