Nigeria’s Odion Ighalo has emerged winner of Manchester United’s March’s Goal-of-the-Month award.
The striker’s sparkling effort against LASK in the Europa League earned him the accolade.
Ighalo scored twice in the match, but it was the first goal that landed him the award ahead of his teammates.
Manchester United on its official website revealed Ighalo pulled 32% of fans’ vote to emerge the winner.
Ighalo beat off competition from Scott McTominay, whose memorable late goal against Manchester City received 26 per cent.
Ighalo is United’s eighth different Goal of the Month winner this season, and the first player to claim the prize with an effort from the Europa League.
– Premium Times
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health