Nigeria’s Odion Ighalo has emerged winner of Manchester United’s March’s Goal-of-the-Month award.
The striker’s sparkling effort against LASK in the Europa League earned him the accolade.
Ighalo scored twice in the match, but it was the first goal that landed him the award ahead of his teammates.
Manchester United on its official website revealed Ighalo pulled 32% of fans’ vote to emerge the winner.
Ighalo beat off competition from Scott McTominay, whose memorable late goal against Manchester City received 26 per cent.
Ighalo is United’s eighth different Goal of the Month winner this season, and the first player to claim the prize with an effort from the Europa League.
– Premium Times
- Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Population Services International ( PSI )
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers
- Massive Oil and Gas Job Vacancies in Nigeria for Graduates and Experience.