By Kingsley Agbor, Ikom
The Executive Chairman of Ikom Local Government Council, Hon. Kingsley Egumi, has charged all security operatives in the Area to ensure that, peace be maintained, especially during administration.
Hon. Egumi who stated this earlier today in a meeting with all the Security operatives at the council Headquarters Ikom maintained that peace is the only panacea for the development of any society.
He admonished the service chiefs not to hesitate to call on him whenever they encounter any challenge in their pursuit for peace in the land.
On their part, the Security operatives pledged total commitment to maintaining peace and order in the LGA, adding that, they will be synergy between them and the Chairman to curb social menace and disorder in the LGA.
Recalled that Hon. Kingsley Egumi was recently elected by the people of Ikom Local Government Area and sworn in by the Cross River state Governor,Sen. Prof. Ben Ayade alongside 17 others. And since he took over as chairman of Council, Hon. Egumi has been deliberate in delivering policies aimed bettering the lives of the people.
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (65 Positions) – Part B
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 For Graduate ( 67 Positions) Party-A
- Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate