It’s the dawn of a new era for the people of Ikom as the Chairman of Council Mr. Kingsley Egumi swings to action to perform all his good intentions towards the development of the state. The Chairman who was sworn into office few days ago wasted no time to begin discharge of his duties.
In spite of all the activities associated with the election victories and swearing-in, the Chairman has not only appointed his cabinet but has also received delegates from different institutions including the team from the Ikom Correctional Centre. The Chairman has assured the team from the Prison of his commitment to improve the institution to enable them discharge their duties appropriately.
The handing over from the Head of Local Government administration (HOLGA) to the Chairman Mr. Kingsley was a spirit lifting moment. The Chairman of NULGE, Comrade Henry Asima who reacted to the HOLGE’s appeal for Staff support to the Chairman, assure the same and also advocate for immediate and prompt payment of Staff salaries and implementation of Staff promotion. The Chairman, Mr. Kingsley Egumi in his response to the advocacy declares his commitment to work closely with the Council Staff. In return he solicited for unflinching support and collaboration to ensure that the Council delivers on its mandate by the end of the tenure.
It’s therefore no longer a question of doubt as it is clear to everyone that the Chairman, Mr. Kingsley Egumi is ready to take the people of Ikom to the next phase of positive developments.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company