IKOYI PRISON DRUG GANG BUSTED WITH #150K MARIJUANA
Members of a three-man drug syndicate, have been, on Sunday morning, arrested for attempting to advertise marijuana to inmates of the Ikoyi Prison in Lagos.
The suspects are: 22-year-old Ikuomola Abolade, who was arrested when he was attempting to flee; Sodeeq Yunusa, an inmate, who’s standing trial for alleged theft; and the third unidentified particular person, who escaped.
A 10-year-old boy, who’s part of the Intelligence and Monitoring Committee comprising chosen officers of the jail, their wives, the drug unit and the police, had seen them throwing some packages into the Ikoyi Prisons facility.
He then quickly alerted the alternative members of the workers. Abolade was, subsequently, arrested, whereas his colleague escaped.
Yunusa, then once more, was caught on the CCTV simply currently put in throughout the jail.
It was gathered that when the parcels thrown into the jail facility have been cut back open, they contained Indian hemp with the street value of over N150,000.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
- BREAKING!! Nigeria To Go On Total Lockdown Till November 2020 (Read Details)
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on