Ex-husband of Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, Kwadwo Safo Jnr. has debunked the actress’ claim of their first meeting being at a strip club.
In a recent interview with Bola Ray on the mystery question segment of Starr Chat, the businessman said their first meeting was through a friend.
“We met through a friend. We didn’t meet at a strip club, that claim is not true” he said.
When asked to pick his favourite Ghanaian actress, the CEO of Kantanka Automobile said he will always choose Jackie Appiah over his ex-wife.
“I’ll go for Jackie Appiah because she is a good actress. I like the way she acts, she is really good, I will choose her any day” he said.
Juliet Ibrahim and Kwadwo Safo’s marriage ended in 2014 on grounds of infidelity. They have a son together.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022