I’ll leave Nigeria Better than I met it – PMB
President Muhammadu Buhari Friday in Abuja assured Christian leaders within the nation of his dedication to go away Nigeria higher than he met it in 2015.
Receiving the management of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) led by Samson Ayokunle, the president of the affiliation, Mr Buhari stated his administration will proceed to handle necessary nationwide challenges, together with safety, economic system and corruption.
The CAN management had earlier instructed State House correspondents that they had been on the State House to congratulate Mr Buhari on his re-election.
A statement by Mr Buhari’s spokesperson, Feni Adesina, stated the president instructed the delegation that the end result of the simply concluded polls underscores the belief Nigerians have within the current management within the nation.
‘‘We will proceed to attempt for peaceable co-existence amongst all Nigerians regardless of their spiritual beliefs.
‘‘In the world of allocation of political places of work, our focus will likely be on benefit and nationwide unfold such that each a part of Nigeria can have a way of belonging.
‘‘We remain resolute in the fight against terrorism and insurgency, and efforts to bring back all those in captivity and other victims of kidnappings will be intensified,’’ Mr Buhari stated.
– Premium Times
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Research Centres of Excellence In Nigerian Universities
- Kogi: We Must Reclaim Our Stolen Mandate — PDP Gives Musa Wada Hope
- 2023: Will Atiku Take Another Shot At The Presidency, What Are His Chances Of Wining?
- Serious Trouble In NDDC As Akpabio, Ex-NDDC Managing Director Fight Dirty
- Lockdown: One Feared Dead As Police, Thugs Ransack Ogun Community
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on