President Muhammadu Buhari Friday in Abuja assured Christian leaders within the nation of his dedication to go away Nigeria higher than he met it in 2015.
Receiving the management of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) led by Samson Ayokunle, the president of the affiliation, Mr Buhari stated his administration will proceed to handle necessary nationwide challenges, together with safety, economic system and corruption.
The CAN management had earlier instructed State House correspondents that they had been on the State House to congratulate Mr Buhari on his re-election.
A statement by Mr Buhari’s spokesperson, Feni Adesina, stated the president instructed the delegation that the end result of the simply concluded polls underscores the belief Nigerians have within the current management within the nation.
‘‘We will proceed to attempt for peaceable co-existence amongst all Nigerians regardless of their spiritual beliefs.
‘‘In the world of allocation of political places of work, our focus will likely be on benefit and nationwide unfold such that each a part of Nigeria can have a way of belonging.
‘‘We remain resolute in the fight against terrorism and insurgency, and efforts to bring back all those in captivity and other victims of kidnappings will be intensified,’’ Mr Buhari stated.
– Premium Times
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021