President Muhammadu Buhari Friday in Abuja assured Christian leaders within the nation of his dedication to go away Nigeria higher than he met it in 2015.
Receiving the management of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) led by Samson Ayokunle, the president of the affiliation, Mr Buhari stated his administration will proceed to handle necessary nationwide challenges, together with safety, economic system and corruption.
The CAN management had earlier instructed State House correspondents that they had been on the State House to congratulate Mr Buhari on his re-election.
A statement by Mr Buhari’s spokesperson, Feni Adesina, stated the president instructed the delegation that the end result of the simply concluded polls underscores the belief Nigerians have within the current management within the nation.
‘‘We will proceed to attempt for peaceable co-existence amongst all Nigerians regardless of their spiritual beliefs.
‘‘In the world of allocation of political places of work, our focus will likely be on benefit and nationwide unfold such that each a part of Nigeria can have a way of belonging.
‘‘We remain resolute in the fight against terrorism and insurgency, and efforts to bring back all those in captivity and other victims of kidnappings will be intensified,’’ Mr Buhari stated.
– Premium Times
- FG Begins Free C.A.C Business Registration Nationwide ( 3 Simple Steps On How To Apply)
- HOT!! I Have Slept With Over 5,000 Men, Including One Minister — Former Slay Queen Confesses
- BREAKING!! SSANU, NASU To Begin Strike on Monday Over Unpaid Salaries
- #EndSars Protest: Betta Edu Condemns Vandalisation of WHO Office
- US Presidential Election: Thugs Hijack Ballot Boxes, Set Them On Fire