The state governor, His Excellency Sir Ben Ayade has approved the dissolution of the state anti-deforestation task-force with immediate effect.
Consequently, His Excellency has approved the appointment of an interim task-force to enforce the anti-deforestation policy of the government.
The new interim task-force has Dr. Odey Oyama as chairman with the 18 Heads of Local Government Administration (HOLGA) as members.
It should be noted that any HOLGA that allows illegally logged woods to pass through his or her local government area, faces termination from the local government service.
Special Adviser to Governor
Media and Publicity
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group