Senator Rochas Okorocha has described himself as the ‘highly misunderstood’ person in Nigeria, owing to the feedback he gets from people who define him from different angles.
Okorocha who is representing Imo West Senatorial district said this on Channels Television programme Newsnight.
The former governor of Imo stressed that since he ruled the state for eight years, no past or present governor is yet to do up to one-tenth of the projects he embarked on.
“I wish you can meet the governor of Imo state (Emeka Ihedioha) and ask that Rochas said what he has done is not up to one-tenth of what I have done, or other governors put together have done.”
Senator Okorocha boasted that “the first international cargo airport in Imo state, I built it and it was adjudged the best in the country by FAAN.
“I built 30 hospitals, some of them completed, while most are not completed, but they have all the roofs, tiled, except equipping; I built one of the best state high court, the best prison, the best police headquarters
“I know my nature, I am highly misunderstood in this country, and some people define me from different angles. If I do one-tenth of what the governor is doing there, the whole world will hear about it.”
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company