Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari yesterday said he could not conclude that he would pay the N30,000 new minimum wage. Masari, represented by the Head of Service Idris Tune at the rally to mark Workers’ Day in Katsina, said his government would meet with the labour union on the issue.
“This is a process. We cannot conclude that we are going to pay N30,000 minimum wage. We are going to dialogue with the labour leaders and arrive at a conclusion that is reality to the Katsina state government and the welfare of the workers.
“We have never wavered in catering for the welfare of workers, so the issue of minimum wage cannot be an exception also,” he said.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution