The land tussle at Isiozi Umuaka village in Imo state seems to have taken a different toll as the coffins which were dug up were taken to the sitting room of the man that spearheaded the exhumation.
It was earlier reported that the two corpses which were exhumed three weeks after they were buried, were that of a mother and her daughter-in-law who died 6 and 4 years ago respectively.
A Facebook user, Goodluck Pyagbara who served an update on the land tussle, revealed that the corpses were taken to the sitting room of the man that dug them up.
“Finally the youth of umuaka community in Njaba LGA drop the corps inside the sitting room of the person that uprooted it
The Drama continues stay tuned”
See the photo below (quite graphic),
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement