A Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court sitting in the Bwari area of Abuja has sacked Senator Ifeanyi Ubah of the Young Progressives Party (YPP).
Senator Ubah was the lawmaker representing Anambra South district in the upper chamber of the National Assembly.
More to follow…
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group