HAPPENING NOW : Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator
A Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court sitting in the Bwari area of Abuja has sacked Senator Ifeanyi Ubah of the Young Progressives Party (YPP).
Senator Ubah was the lawmaker representing Anambra South district in the upper chamber of the National Assembly.
More to follow…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- JUST IN!! PDP Crisis Continues In Cross River As NWC Postponed Congress
- BREAKING!! Aisha Buhari Seriously Sick, Secretly Flown To Saudi Arabia For Treatment
- JUST IN!! Attorney-General of The Federation Orders IG of Police To Provide Security For 17 Edo Lawmakers
- Omini Warns INEC Chairman Mammud, We Will Not Allow Buhari, Oshiomhle To Rig Edo Elections
- All You Need To Know About SS3 ‘Benefit Boys’ Who Resumed School With iPhone 11 And Benz
Share this post with your Friends on