A Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court sitting in the Bwari area of Abuja has sacked Senator Ifeanyi Ubah of the Young Progressives Party (YPP).
Senator Ubah was the lawmaker representing Anambra South district in the upper chamber of the National Assembly.
More to follow…
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement