IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Maina arrives court in wheelchair for bail application
Abdulrasheed Maina, Chairman, Pension Reform Task Team, was, on Thursday, wheeled into Court 6, Federal High Court, Abuja, where his bail application is expected to be taken.
Maina, who was dressed in a light green colour caftan, was in a wheelchair.
The former chairman of PRTM was looking pensive and sickly.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Maina had on October 25, arraigned alongside a firm, Common Input Property and Investment Ltd, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission before Justice Okon Abang.
He was charged with 12 counts bordering on money laundering, operating fictitious bank accounts and fraud.
NAN reports that while Maina is the 1st defendant in the case, the company was the 2nd defendant.
On Monday, the court adjourned till Tuesday to take his application seeking an abridgement of time to hear his bail application earlier fixed for November 19 and also for the continuation of evidence by the prosecution’s first witness.
However, when the matter was called on Tuesday, Maina was not in court.
He was said to be indisposed.
Justice Abang, therefore, adjourned the ruling on bail application until November 7.
However, as at the time of filing this report, Maina’s case was yet to be called.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group