Secondus Press Release
“In your pains, our hearts are with you”, Secondus to Onitsha Market Fire victims.
…….urges FG and Anambra state Government to assist victims
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus has commiserated with the victims of the recent fire out break that gutted a section of the popular Ochanja market in Onitsha, Anambra state.
Prince Secondus said that the fire incident that led to loss of lives and lots of property is very unfortunate.
The PDP boss said in a statement signed by his spokesperson Ike Abonyi that his heart and that of other well meaning Nigerians are with the traders and the families of those who lost their beloved ones and properties in the inferno
Secondus charged all relevant authorities within and outside the state to ensure that the cause of the fire is ascertained with a view to averting any future occurrence.
He said that the nation’s fire service and other relevant security and emergency agencies need to review their techniques and strategies so as to proactively prevent wastages and needless loss of innocent lives from such disasters.
Prince Secondus finally charged federal and Anambra state governments as well as organizations to take quick stems to assist the victims by sending relieve materials inform of compensations and soft loans to cushion the effect of destruction on the traders.
SA Media to the National Chairman.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution