INEC ANNOUNCE DEADLINE FOR PVC COLLECTION
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) said it’d devolve Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) assortment to Registration Areas and Wards all through the nation, from Jan. 16.
The payment said in a press release by Mr Festus Okoye, National Commissioner and Chairman, Information and Voter Education Committee, on Friday, in Abuja, that the deadline for assortment of PVCs was Feb. 8.
The assertion said that decision on the issue was taken on the payment’s weekly meeting held on Thursday in Abuja.
It recalled that INEC carried out Continuous Voter Registration (CVR) between April 27, 2017 and Aug. 31, 2018 all through which an entire of 14, 281,734 new voters had been registered.
It stated that subsequently, the payment printed the PVCs of the model new registrants and delivered them to the states.
It said, “Collection of PVCs by most of the people which is being achieved presently on the Commission’s Local Government locations of labor is to be devolved to the 8,809 Registration Areas/Wards from Jan. 16 to Jan. 21 (along with Saturday and Sunday).
“After Jan. 21 assortment of PVCs will revert to the Commission’s Local Government Offices and completely different designated centres to be determined by the states until Feb. 8, being the ultimate day for assortment.
“There will in all probability be no extension for the gathering of PVCs after Feb.8. All uncollected PVCs will in all probability be retrieved and saved in a secured place until the ultimate elections are over.
“There shall be no collection of PVCs by proxy.”
The payment said that inside the spirit of transparency, it’d give account of the number of PVCs collected and the stability from earlier registrations.
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
- Academic / Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Admiralty University of Nigeria 2020
- Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Current Job Vacancies at Medexia Limited 2020
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- HAPPENING NOW!! Calabar Popular Market Currently On Heavy Fire
- EXPOSED!! $1.3m United States Mansion Purchased By Ex-Oyo Governor, Ajimobi, In 2016 Uncovered
- BREAKING!! Hushpuppi To Face 20-Year Jail Term In US (Read Full Details)
- More Revelations: How Hushpuppi Scam Premier League Club Of $124 Million
- BREAKING!! PDP Appoints Wike As Chairman Of Edo Gov’ship Election Campaign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on