By : COMRADE KHALID AHMED PINDIGA
“The Northern Youths Movement for Peaceful coexistence has name for INEC to play her roled because the anti-democratic power, on her effort to denied All Progressive Congress (APC) mandade within the simply concluded Bauchi State 2019 governorship election”.
“Addressing press in abuja the nationwide coordinator comrade Khalid Ahmed Pindiga stated reversing the decision of the Returning Officer on the Collation Center by the committee despatched by INEC, Is undemocratic and complete constitutional breach.”
“Considering the letters and spirit of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (1999 as amended), and the INEC Guidelines for 2019 normal election, INEC isn’t empowered to reverse any decision taken on the collation centre by the Returning Officer appointed for that function.”
“The composition of the committee can also be questionable because the Committee Chairman, Festus Okoye, Esq., is a detailed ally of and ex-personal solicitor of Honourable Yakubu Dogara of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).”
“The Northern Youth Movement for Peaceful coexistence has wholeheartedly condemn the selections of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is complete constitutional breach, injustice and partisan to favour any individual.”
“While , We stay dedicated to the goals and goals of the motion for peaceable coexistence at in all places, We name on INEC to reverse her decision to prevail the need of the people of Bauchi State”.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company