The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has declared the Bauchi state governorship election inconclusive.
The Bauchi State Returning officer, Professor Mohammed Kyari whereas saying the election outcomes on the INEC headquarters on Sunday evening stated that the PDP candidate has polled 469,512 votes in opposition to his closest opponent, the incumbent governor, Mohammed Abubakar of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who polled 465,453 votes already.
Announcing the outcomes, Professor Kyari stated, “In line with Section 23 part 6 of the electoral act, I hereby declare the election inconclusive.” noting that election outcomes for the Tafawa Balewa Local Government Area was cancelled as a consequence of violence on the collation centre which thugs took benefit of to cart away electoral supplies. Rerun is due in 21days.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021