INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has declared the Bauchi state governorship election inconclusive.
The Bauchi State Returning officer, Professor Mohammed Kyari whereas saying the election outcomes on the INEC headquarters on Sunday evening stated that the PDP candidate has polled 469,512 votes in opposition to his closest opponent, the incumbent governor, Mohammed Abubakar of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who polled 465,453 votes already.
Announcing the outcomes, Professor Kyari stated, “In line with Section 23 part 6 of the electoral act, I hereby declare the election inconclusive.” noting that election outcomes for the Tafawa Balewa Local Government Area was cancelled as a consequence of violence on the collation centre which thugs took benefit of to cart away electoral supplies. Rerun is due in 21days.
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Multipro Consumer Product Limited (Tolaram Group)
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on