The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has declared the Bauchi state governorship election inconclusive.
The Bauchi State Returning officer, Professor Mohammed Kyari whereas saying the election outcomes on the INEC headquarters on Sunday evening stated that the PDP candidate has polled 469,512 votes in opposition to his closest opponent, the incumbent governor, Mohammed Abubakar of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who polled 465,453 votes already.
Announcing the outcomes, Professor Kyari stated, “In line with Section 23 part 6 of the electoral act, I hereby declare the election inconclusive.” noting that election outcomes for the Tafawa Balewa Local Government Area was cancelled as a consequence of violence on the collation centre which thugs took benefit of to cart away electoral supplies. Rerun is due in 21days.
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers As Wike Asks LG Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members
- HOT! House-To-House Search Continues In Calabar As Police Arrest Mastermind of CICC Looting, Recover over 1,000 Chairs, Others
- HEALTH: Follow These Steps To Avoid Infections After A ‘Skin To Skin Sex’
- Update: Cross River Governor Reviews Curfew From 4pm To 8am Daily
- Hungry Policeman Caught On Camera Running Away With Looted COVID-19 Palliative (VIDEO)
- Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP)
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions ]
- Food Concepts Plc Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment ( Food concept Recruitment 2020 )
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teachers ( Real Madrid Football Academy Recruitment )
- Latest Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria ( 3 Positions )