President Muhammadu Buhari has pronounced winner of this year’s presidential election.
Mr Buhari who defeated his predecessor to clinch the place in 2015 common election has once more trounced his most important challenger, Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The president polled 15,191,847 votes from the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and the 36 states within the nation to defeat the previous vp who bought 11,262,978 votes.
In 2015 when he gained the election, Buhari defeated his predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan, then sitting president, with over 2 million votes, and now whereas searching for a second time period in workplace regardless of loosing many endorsement he had earned throughout his days within the opposition, the incumbent president defeated his main challenger with over Four million votes.
Mahmood Yakubu, the chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) made the pronouncement on the International Conference Centre (ICC) early Wednesday morning at about 4:40AM.
“That Muhammadu Buhari of the APC having satisfied and scored the highest number of votes is hereby declared winner and return elected,” Yakubu stated.
While the announcement of outcomes was nonetheless in progress, the opposition celebration known as for a halt, rejecting these declared earlier, the electoral physique didn’t heed the decision.
Already, the authorized workforce of the 2 main political events within the nation are warming as much as start their day in court.
Meanwhile, the PDP candidate has been suggested to concede defeat and congratulate the incumbent president for his victory on the ballot.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021