The state returning officer, for the Saturday’s governorship election in Imo state, Mr. Francis Chukwuemeka Otonta, Monday introduced the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Emeka Ihedioha, winner of the governorship election.
According to the state Returning Officer, whereas giving the abstract of the train because it occurred within the 27 native authorities areas within the state, mentioned that Ihedioha of the PDP, received the election with the whole votes of 273,404 to humble different candidates within the race.
He mentioned the variety of registered was voters 222,1008 and accredited voters 823,743. The complete votes forged; 714,355, rejected votes; 251,30; after which the whole votes based on Otonta, was 739,485.
In Otonta’s report, different governorship candidates, the Action Action, AA, Uche Nwosu, obtained 190,364, Ifeanyi Araraume of the All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, 114,676; Accord Party, AP, Ikedi Ohakim, polled 6,846.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager