INEC Declares Ex-Kano Governor, Shekarau As Senator-elect Kano Central
The Independent National Electoral Commission in Kano state has declared the APC senatorial candidate for Kano Central District, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau because the elected Senator for the zone.
Shekarau, a former Governor of Kano state, contested for the seat beneath the All Progressive Congress within the Presidential and National Assembly elections held on February 23.
Announcing the outcomes on Monday on the collation Centre, the Returning Officer for the district, Prof. Adamu Alhaji-Samaila mentioned Shekarau scored 506, 271 votes to defeat the PDP candidate, Aliyu Sani-Madawakingini who polled 276, 768 votes.
NAN reviews that with the outcomes, the All Progressives Congress has gained all of the three senatorial seats within the state as the 2 incumbent Senators retained their seats.
They are Sen. Kabiru Gaya representing Kano South Senatorial District and Sen. Barau Jibril-Maliya who’s representing Kano North Senatorial District.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- You Have No Future With APC — Omini Urges Nigerians To Move To PDP
- JUST IN!! 356 Soldiers Tender Resignation To Buratai, Cite Loss Of Interest
- BREAKING!! Nigeria To Go On Total Lockdown Till November 2020 (Read Details)
- Detain Magu For 28 Days — Fayose Tells Presidential Panel
- Apply Now: Nigeria Police Begins Recruitment
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on