The Independent National Electoral Commission in Kano state has declared the APC senatorial candidate for Kano Central District, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau because the elected Senator for the zone.
Shekarau, a former Governor of Kano state, contested for the seat beneath the All Progressive Congress within the Presidential and National Assembly elections held on February 23.
Announcing the outcomes on Monday on the collation Centre, the Returning Officer for the district, Prof. Adamu Alhaji-Samaila mentioned Shekarau scored 506, 271 votes to defeat the PDP candidate, Aliyu Sani-Madawakingini who polled 276, 768 votes.
NAN reviews that with the outcomes, the All Progressives Congress has gained all of the three senatorial seats within the state as the 2 incumbent Senators retained their seats.
They are Sen. Kabiru Gaya representing Kano South Senatorial District and Sen. Barau Jibril-Maliya who’s representing Kano North Senatorial District.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager