A Federal High Court ruling in Asaba has nullified the candidacy of the Delta Central senator, Ovie OmoAgege.
Declaring the Jones Erue led committee of the All Progressives Congress as null and void, Justice Toyin Adegoke in his two hours ruling upheld the Cyril Ogodo led govt committee the genuine faction of the APC.
The ruling additionally declared as null and void, the candidacy of all candidates that emerged victorious from the primaries carried out by the Jones Erue committee.
According to the counsel to the Cyril Ogodo excos within the swimsuit, the reelection of the Delta Central senator and different candidates that emerged victorious within the simply concluded polls is now null and void as they had been produced from the primaries carried out by the Jones Erue excos.
Also affected by the judgement embody the gubernatorial candidate of the social gathering, Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru and former governor, Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan the senatorial candidate for Delta South amongst others.
“The Primaries conducted by Mefor Progress, those names are the authentic names,”Mr Ekpe mentioned.
Meanwhile, counsel to the Jones Erue excos referred to as for calm from supporters because the judgement by Justice Toyin Adegoke can be appealed.
“We will look at the judgment, and see what we are going to do, but hopefully we are going to appeal against the judgment. I am very certain that the appeal will be favourable,” Mr Nwachukwu careworn.
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- Admin Assistant at Jed Airlines
- Store Clerk – Golden Pasta at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc