The FG through INEC is currently carrying out a recruitment of new staffs and as a result, different information is already in circulation for all Nigerians teeming youths who were already awaiting such opportunity to surface for them to take, if you are one of the Nigerians interested in this FG job, below are 4 things you must have in order to be able to apply for the job.
According to the information on the recruitment portal of INEC, https://www.inecrecruitment.com/, the portal is opened already for applications to be submitted.
In view of this, it has become essential for applicants to know the 4 things that they must have before they can go ahead to apply for the job.
4 things you must have before applying for the FG job
1. NCE or ND Certificate with 2 years post qualification cognate experience ( For Executive Officer’s category).
2. HND or BSC Certificate and NYSC exception or discharge letter (For the Admin Officer category).
3. Master’s Certificate and NYSC exception or discharge letter (For the Professional category).
4. Age: According to information gathered, if you are above 35 years, you cannot apply for the entry-level. If you are above 45, you cannot apply for the Professional Category.
Please pay attention to the above list, if you discover you have none of the things on the list, it will be better not to apply for the job at all depending on the category you will be applying to.
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Recruitment 2021 for a National Programme Officer
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award List 2020/2021
- Latest Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- International Medical Corps Job Recruitment ( NGO Jobs in Nigeria )
- Employment Opportunities in a Reputable Financial Institution