The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has effected the judgment of Justice James Kolawole Omotosho of the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt by eradicating the symbol of the APC and names of all its candidates for the National Assembly election from its paperwork in Rivers State.
The itemizing of political occasions and candidates collaborating inside the National Assembly elections has merely been printed by INEC with APC missing.
INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner in Rivers state, Obo Efangha said the Commission wanted to obey the courtroom order.
Justice James Kolawole Omotosho had in his judgment closing week issued a restraining order on INEC to not acknowledge the APC and its candidates for the 2019 regular elections in Rivers State.
Justice Omotosho moreover ordered the APC and all its candidates to stop campaigning and canvassing for votes.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021