The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has effected the judgment of Justice James Kolawole Omotosho of the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt by eradicating the symbol of the APC and names of all its candidates for the National Assembly election from its paperwork in Rivers State.
The itemizing of political occasions and candidates collaborating inside the National Assembly elections has merely been printed by INEC with APC missing.
INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner in Rivers state, Obo Efangha said the Commission wanted to obey the courtroom order.
Justice James Kolawole Omotosho had in his judgment closing week issued a restraining order on INEC to not acknowledge the APC and its candidates for the 2019 regular elections in Rivers State.
Justice Omotosho moreover ordered the APC and all its candidates to stop campaigning and canvassing for votes.
- BREAKING!! Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals
- Buhari Begins Payment of N30,000 To 333,000 Artisans
- BREAKING: Buhari Reappoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu
- #EndSars: Raging Hoodlums Storm Church, Loot Food Items, Others
- BREAKING!! WTO’s Council To Officially Announce Okonjo-Iweala’s Choice As WTO DG Today
- Latest Jobs in Warri Today in a Reputable Marine, Oil and Gas, and Construction Company
- 2020 Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme
- Latest Graduate Jobs in Abuja Today at ActionAid (AA) Nigeria
- ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form ( ECOWAS Recruitment Portal 2020 16 Positions )
- 2021 Graduate Analyst Programme at Boston Consulting Group