INEC REMOVES APC LOGO FROM RIVERS STATE ELECTION MATERIALS
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has effected the judgment of Justice James Kolawole Omotosho of the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt by eradicating the symbol of the APC and names of all its candidates for the National Assembly election from its paperwork in Rivers State.
The itemizing of political occasions and candidates collaborating inside the National Assembly elections has merely been printed by INEC with APC missing.
INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner in Rivers state, Obo Efangha said the Commission wanted to obey the courtroom order.
Justice James Kolawole Omotosho had in his judgment closing week issued a restraining order on INEC to not acknowledge the APC and its candidates for the 2019 regular elections in Rivers State.
Justice Omotosho moreover ordered the APC and all its candidates to stop campaigning and canvassing for votes.
- Current Available Jobs In Nigeria at Henkel
- Vacancy for Officer – Retail Mobile Unit at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- 2020 National Adopted Village For Smart Agriculture –navsa.ng Empowerment Programme
- HotJob Vacancies at Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Green Field Health Management Limited
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on