The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has requested President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) to cease their pointless fabrications, smear marketing campaign and put together to face its authorized workforce on the Presidential election tribunal.
The occasion says President Buhari is overweighed by the burden of illegitimacy, following overwhelming proof earlier than the tribunal that he stole the Presidential mandate, therefore this lame try at blackmailing the tribunal by partaking in clear acts of subjudice.
The PDP states that the information and points referring to the INEC server are already throughout the public area and Nigerians are already at dwelling with them.
By resorting to shadow-boxing exterior the tribunal, President Buhari and the APC have proven that they haven’t any defence to current to the court towards PDP’s submission that they stole our mandate.
It is much more appalling that Festus Keyamo, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and a member of Buhari’s authorized workforce, who ought to know higher, would interact on this act of subjudice designed to distort information already identified to Nigerians, that our Presidential Candidate and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, clearly received the February 23 Presidential election.
Since it has turn out to be clear that President Buhari has no defence to current to the court, we counsel him to avoid wasting the nation additional stress by surrendering our mandate, which was freely given by majority of Nigerians to Atiku Abubakar.
National Publicity Secretary
- Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade Presents 54 Ford SUVs To LG Chairmen
- OCTOBER 1: President Buhari To Address Nigerians From Eagle Square
- Breaking!! Confusion As Lagos Govt Cancels Independent Day Celebration
- HOT! We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor — Oba Of Benin Warns Wike
- BREAKING!! Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Governorship Election Gallantly, Except — Popular Pastor Predicts
- BBC Recruitment 2020 for for an Editor, Gist Nigeria
- International Organization for Migration Jobs for Graduates
- World Bank Recruitment 2020 for a Graduate Administrative Assistant in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Engineering Jobs in Nigeria at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)