INEC Server Allegation: You Are Jittery PDP Tells Buhari, APC
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has requested President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) to cease their pointless fabrications, smear marketing campaign and put together to face its authorized workforce on the Presidential election tribunal.
The occasion says President Buhari is overweighed by the burden of illegitimacy, following overwhelming proof earlier than the tribunal that he stole the Presidential mandate, therefore this lame try at blackmailing the tribunal by partaking in clear acts of subjudice.
The PDP states that the information and points referring to the INEC server are already throughout the public area and Nigerians are already at dwelling with them.
By resorting to shadow-boxing exterior the tribunal, President Buhari and the APC have proven that they haven’t any defence to current to the court towards PDP’s submission that they stole our mandate.
It is much more appalling that Festus Keyamo, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and a member of Buhari’s authorized workforce, who ought to know higher, would interact on this act of subjudice designed to distort information already identified to Nigerians, that our Presidential Candidate and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, clearly received the February 23 Presidential election.
Since it has turn out to be clear that President Buhari has no defence to current to the court, we counsel him to avoid wasting the nation additional stress by surrendering our mandate, which was freely given by majority of Nigerians to Atiku Abubakar.
National Publicity Secretary
- Vacancy for Personal Assistant at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Ongoing Job recruitment in an Indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization
- Good News As Atiku Abubakar Commence Massive Recruitment weeks after sacking over 400 Staff
- 2020 Massive recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC Recruitment How to Apply Now!
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- COVID-19: C/River Govt Educates Residents On Proper Usage Of Facemasks
- Put Pressure On UK To Release Diezani To Face Trial — EFCC Boss Begs Nigerians In Diaspora
- SAD!! Nigeria Losing The Fight Against COVID-19 As Confirmed Cases Hits 7,839
- SHOCKING!! Nigeria Is Too Large For Buhari To Control – Finance Minister Cries Out
- BREAKING: Tension In Aso Rock As Buhari Cancels Over 150 Appointments Made By Late Abba Kyari
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on